ERPNext Functional Consultant (2+ years experience )
We are looking for an ERPNext Functional Consultant who can work with our clients on implementation of ERP Applications to support business processes and functions.
- Engage with the sales prospects to understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of ERPNext’s features and address, manage and overcome technical inquiries that arise throughout the sales process.
- Helping prospects evaluate and visualize how ERPNext can add value to their companies and how we can deliver on that promise and manage their transformation project.
- Will be responsible for handling implementations and providing technical and functional support for our customers.
- Prepare necessary project documentation associated with implementation (Project plan manuals ..,etc.)
- Developing and executing training plans including preparation of training materials for our customers.
- Provide pre-sales support (Demo presentations) as needed.
- Qualification : B.Com/ M.com
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in ERPNext Platform and Frappe Framework
- Should have worked on all modules of ERPNext – HR & Payroll, Accounts, Finance, Supply Chain etc.
- Must have prior experience implementing ERP for manufacturing domain
- Excellent team-working and communication skills