SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER (PART-TIME OPERATIONS IN US)
Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales and marketing operations in US. You will be accountable for managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation in US.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
The Candidate from the US can apply.
• Designing and implementing marketing plans.
• Creating and presenting sales reports.
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Experience in managing and directing a sales team
• Experience in customer relationship management
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Ability to lead a sales team.